We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.7.2 with support for the Apex M500 and many other improvements.
Introducing the Apex M500
- Optimized memory usage in the SteelSeries Engine 3 core process. Memory usage can be reduced by more than half on some setups.
- Reduced CPU usage of SteelSeries Engine 3 while idle on Windows.
- Added improvements to the bitmap editor for the Rival 700 and Sensei, including undo support when drawing.
- The tab for GameSense Screen events has been tweaked to make adding and editing events easier to understand.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes device firmware would not upgrade correctly, constantly prompting for a firmware update.
- Fixed an issue where Siberia 350 drivers would not install correctly on some systems.
- Fixed an issue on OS X where installing SteelSeries Engine 3 right after upgrading OS X would make SteelSeries Engine 3 get stuck when loading.
- Fixed GameSense screen events setting weird values if you delete events in a certain order.
- Fixed an issue where macros bound to the scroll wheel on the Rival 700 would not work.
- Fixed some graphical glitches in device configuration windows.
- Rival 700 – Improved angle snapping and mouse acceleration/deceleration settings when switching CPI.
- Sensei Wireless – Fixed a sleep issue when the mouse is in wired mode.
Download SteelSeries Engine 3.7.2 Here.